Tuesday 9 July 2013

Gold Stamping Over Barry M Bright Purple

Greetings All!

I haven't been around much these last few days - I'm tempted to blame the heat, but whatever it is, I just haven't really felt like blogging lately. I hope you'll all forgive me!

I have still been painting my nails though. These nails are based on a bag I saw in TK Maxx, it had some sort of hair appliance in it (a blowdryer or curling tongs or something), and I liked the colours and the design, plus I knew I had a stamp that was similar!






Barry M Bright Purple is a beautiful, berry-coloured shade. It's really rich, and kind of perfect. I then stamped with Barry M Gold Foil (what else!) and my favourite stamp from DRK-B. On the bag, the gold was outlined in black, but I really didn't have the patience (or the skill!) to outline this. I think the bag was also a touch more magenta, but I'm pretty happy with this!

Tomorrow - more new UK indies!

4 comments:

  1. waw so pretty reminds me of a classy old tapistry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      That must be because I'm so classy hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! this is soo elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It's a brilliant stamp - my absolute favourite!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.