Thursday 27 June 2013

Tri Polish Challenge June 2013 - Manicure 4

Greetings All!

This is the last entry for this month's TPC. The rules are still simple - create 4 manicures, using three polishes, representing three pre-determined colours The polishes I used this month are:


Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Passion Fruit, Dragon Fruit and Plum.

I also completed my own little mini challenge - I used all three polishes for all four manicures, and  no other polishes!

Today you get a manicure on my left hand, as my right hand was injured, and I didn't know if it would heal in time for this month's challenge. I also had nubbins, due to a broken nail. This was done nearly 2 weeks ago, my nails have grown since then! I should have redone it, but I'm lazy. I did the classic 'eh, it'll do' lol.






More stamping! Luckily 2 out of my 3 polishes stamped, and stamped well! The base is Dragon Fruit, stamped with Passion Fruit and GA14. I then stamped over the top with Plum and CH14. I was kind of going for a surreal rose bush effect, where the plant is red instead of green. I like it well enough - I might do something similar, but with different colours. I think I just hate how short my nails are (compared to my right hand), although these shorter nails were much easie to stamp on!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm a newbie at doing my own nails. Can't wait for my stamping tools to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      It took me a little while to get the hang of stamping, but I love it! I have so many stamps now - I still haven't used the majority of them!

      Delete
  2. God!!! What's wrong with me, I can't get to stamp nicely, ever!!!! I also tried stamping this time and it was fine but ur design is awesome and nicely stamped...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the purple flowers look like they are intertwined with the red vines. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I initially tried to get the roses to 'sit' on top of the vines, but I like how it turned out!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.