Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tri Polish Challenge June 2013 - Manicure 3

Greetings All!

This is my third manicure for this month's TPC. The rules are - 4 manicures, using three polishes, representing three pre-determined collours! Here's a quick reminder of the colours I've been using this month..


Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Passion Fruit, Dragon Fruit and Plum.

And here is today's manicure!







 I thought the juxtaposition of skulls and pretty little flowers might be fun. I don't really like the flower stamp I chose though!

The flower stamp is CH16, and the skulls are from the new Cheeky Jumbo plates (plate 1). I'm so glad I picked a polish that stamps! Technically Passion Fruit does too - stay tuned for that!

If you want to join in the TPC, you can do so here. There will be one final manicure using these polishes on Thursday. Until then, please check out everyone else's lovely nails!


6 comments:

  1. Good to know that polish stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the Gellies stamp really well! Plum is the best of them that I've tried, and Passion Fruit stamps fairly well, if on a lightish base. I'll be trying the blues next!

      Delete
  2. Love those skulls - and with the color, it's a bit unexpected. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      That was the idea - pretty pink, pretty flowers, and then SKULLS! It's something I'll definitely revisit, with a better flower stamp!

      Delete
  3. I kind of like those skulls and I am not really a skull person. These stamps and the color combos have got my brain turning...I am going to see what skull stamps I have. Super cute mani though!! I really like the colors you picked. I wish I could get those jelly polishes here but I don't think I can. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really cool that it makes you want to try something new!

      I believe Ninja Polish sells the Barry M Gellys - I still find it weird that polishes that are everywhere in one country, aren't readily available in another!

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.