Friday 21 June 2013

Relaxed 31DC Week 17 - Glitter

Greetings All!

It's Friday! We made it through another week - just! I'm now well into the second half of this relaxed version of the 31 Day Challenge, although it does not seem like nearly 4 months since it started! Today the theme is glitter. Unless this is the first time you've read this blog, you should know I'm a total glitter bunny - I LOVE me some glitter! Sparkly, matte, holo, large, small, I love it all! So I bet I've got something really awesome to share today, right?

Wrong! Ha, I use it so much, I didn't really know what to do for today. So I went with a simple glitter gradient using my favourite colours.






Apologies for the shorty nails - I prepped this one while I had an ugly injury on my right hand (bread-related, as usual!). The base is W7 Black, as always, and the glitter is OPI Goldeneye, my favourite gold glitter. I especially love how it looks when sponged on, because it looks like teeny tiny flakes of gold leaf. It goes with every colour too!

Please take a moment to check out everyone's glittery nails! And special thanks to Pram for sorting out the inlinkz codes!


4 comments:

  1. Love this manicure Cazzy, I love glitter too, but it is a pain to take off so don't use as much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      This one isn't *too* bad to take off. Mind you, nothing puts me off wearing glitter lol.

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.