Monday 17 June 2013

Nude Vintage Roses

Greetings All!

I've decided that on Mondays, the beginning of the work week (not for me, but whatever!), I'll post a more 'work appropriate' manicure, because I do tend to wear slightly more toned down nails at work (if I wear polish at all!), and I thought maybe you might be interested in them!

I know policies regarding nail polish vary from job to job, but I've found I can still get away with a bit of nail art if it's not as noticeable (don't tell anyone though lol). So this will be a semi-regular thing, whenever I have pictures of my work nails basically! It's usually some subtle stamping, but today, some nudey freehand!





Bonus pic of nail art done with my 'wrong' hand!
So this is a base of OPI Tickle My France-y. I did intend to just wear it plain, but I found it a bit too pink, so I needed something over the top! I usually go for just roses, so I decided to mix it up with some dots as well! They often go hand in hand (tee hee!). The dots and roses are 2True Shade 11, which is my favourite nude at the moment (and cheap, too!). The rose detail is Boots 17 Tigers Eye, and the petals are Boots No7 Hot To Trot.

The roses are a bit 'meh', but I'm pretty happy with the dots! I worked really hard to try and get them all the same size, because I really struggle with that. These aren't perfect, but they'll definitely do! Especially as no one at work even noticed my nails.

What do you wear to work on your nails?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have a lot of nudes to choose from lol

      Delete
  2. Ooooh sighs - takes my breath away, so so love this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I was pretty pleased with the finished design - much better than plain polish!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I almost wanted someone at work to notice them lol

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely loving this! The colors are looking so good together!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.