Friday 7 June 2013

I'm Baaack! And A Week Late With The Tri Polish Challenge!

Greetings All!

I picked up my beloved laptop today! He has a new keyboard that's all pristine and shiny amongst the filth of the rest of it lol. Fortunately everything is still here, so although I'm nearly two weeks behind with stuff, at least I have all my pictures (including some very precious pictures of my cats) and I don't have to start from scratch!

Now, the May Tri Polish Challenge finished last week. Normally, I wouldn't post these - it's too late I think. A couple of days is fine, but they were supposed to be last Tuesday and Thursday! But I was quite proud of all four of my manicures for this (last!) month, and when else am I going to post them? So hopefully you won't mind!

I hadn't decided which ones were going to be on which day, so in no particular order:




Some leopard print (I'm loving this colour combination!)




Aaand...what do you call this?! A funky french with stamping? I don't know. I like it though. I messed up my thumb, but that was the third or fourth attempt and I'd had enough! It was only the thumb that was wonky though, and I lined them all up in the same way!

Here's a quick reminder of the polishes I used


Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue, Asda Witchcraft and OPI The Thrill of Brazil.

I'm now going to go and upload all the pictures I've taken in the last two weeks. If you hear an explosion, there were too many for my computer to handle!

8 comments:

  1. I think both mani's are amazing!! I really love the French!! I am glad your back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'm pretty happy with that one too!

      Delete
  2. I like the first one but the second one is really good, I have no idea how you can stamp so straight! Its great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I did the tips first, then it fairly easy to line up the stamp with the line of the tip. Apart from my thumb, of course! Lol

      Delete
  3. I love the leopard design so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I think the colours really worked well together with that design, so I can't take the credit lol!

      Delete
    2. The colours are amazing together but you still take the credit ;)

      Delete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.