Wednesday 1 May 2013

Subtle Workwear Stamping

Greetings All!

I just wanted to share with you some subtle stamping I wore for work last week. Once upon a time, I used to think that subtle stamping was a bit of a fail - if it doesn't stand out, what is the point? But actually, it can work really well, and it really jazzed up my nails without being too 'obvious'.





My base is 2true shade 11, from Superdrug. This is a really nice nude - my new closest-to-mannequin-hands polish. I stamped with my favourite image from DRK-B, and Konad White. It hasn't stamped quite as crisply as it could have, but I think that adds to the look. It's kind of vintagey and pretty, and I think very work appropriate. This is also after work (hence the even worse than usual cuticles!) and look, no chips! Rare for me, especially from a budget brand!

I really like this white-over-nude look, I've tried tan over nude too - also gorgeous! I don't usually take pictures of my 'work nails' as they're usually quite boring, if not bare! But maybe I'll start.

1 comment:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.