Thursday 18 April 2013

Tri Polish Challenge April 2013: Manicure 2

Greetings All!

Today I have my second April Tri Polish Challenge manicure to show you. Surely you know the rules by now! Here is a reminder of the polishes I am using this month:


Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine, OPi Austin-tatious Turquoise and Miss Sporty...I'm just going to call it orange!

For most of these manicures I've been making the effort to only use the three polishes set, but for this one I used a bit of black and white (OK, technically a black with silver glitter, but black and a glitter topper would be fine, so I'm sure this is too! It's a timesaver!)







Galaxy nails! I used W7 Cosmic Black as my base, and I sponged on some OPI Alpine Snow. Then I sponged on the pink, the orange, and finally the turquoise, and did a few white 'stars'. I tried to make a couple of them shooting stars, but it didn't quite work! The turquoise is the real star in this one - the glitter and ethereal colouring definitely tied the whole thing together - the pink and orange alone was a bit of a fail. I must remember that this is a great polish for galaxy nails!

Remember to check out everyone else's beautiful manicures!


6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use these polishes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bonita la manicura, acabo de descubrir tu blog y te sigo desde ahora mismo para no perderme nada. Te invito a que te pases por mi blog de uñas: http://decora-nails.blogspot.com.es/

    How beautiful manicure, I just found your blog and follow you from now to not miss anything. I invite you to go through my blog you polish: http://decora-nails.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to use these polishes! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.