Saturday 9 February 2013

Flip Flop February Challenge Day 9: Abstract or Plastic Wrap

Greetings All!

Today I have cheated a little. I did these nails in November or December last year, and the pictures have just been sitting on my computer ever since. BUT I had saved it as 'something abstract' so it seemed pretty fitting. I have also just noticed as I write this, that I have used Salt and Pepper twice in a row! Oh, well, it's a gorgeous polish. It deserves 2 days!





This is the first time I wore W7 Salt and Pepper. After 2 coats I loved it, but I felt that it was a little pale to wear all on it's own. Despite owning W7 Lava Flow (the same polish but with red glitter as well) I decided it needed some red to jazz it up. So I stamped this random image from CH16 using OPI The Thrill of Brazil. I really like the look of it - monochrome underneath with these crazy red squiggles! I think it looks pretty abstract too.



Remember to check out everyone else's manicures!



2 comments:

  1. These are good! I really love a stamp that still allows the base to show through enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some serious skills! I've nominated you for the Liebster award. You really need more followers! Check out my post to see what you can do next: http://nailzbykaylz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Congrats :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.