Wednesday 13 February 2013

Flip Flop February Challenge Day 13: Watercolour or Sponging

Greetings All!

Today's nails kind pf look like they could be either watercolour or sponging! They were sponged though.




See, they kind of look like watercolour! I started with a base of Collection 2000 Candy Floss, a pale pink. Then I sponged on 17 Baby Blue, OPI A Grape Fit, and Revlon Peachy. It looked a bit rubbish plain, so I stamped with OPI Koala Bear-y and BM02 for the lips, and CH15 for the hearts. It's the closest you'll get to a Valentines manicure from me!


Be sure to check out everyone else's.

2 comments:

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.