Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Favourite Manicure (so far!)

OK so I spent a lot of time thinking about what I should post first. My most recent? My most skilled? In the end I decided to post my favourite manicure so far. It isn't especially complicated or original, but I LOVED this. I was so sad to take it off!
















  




For this look I started with W7 Black (a one coat glossy black that cost me £1.49!) then I stamped  a beautiful, leafy image from plate BM20 in one of my favourite stamping polishes. I got it in a set in Primark, four for £2 so it effectively cost me 50p! I have no idea of the name of it, but it's a gorgeous shimmery silver foil, and it stamps as well as my konad polishes! Really crisp lines and solid colour. After top coat I added a matte finish topcoat from asda (£1!). I think it looks like beautiful wallpaper, the kind you do an accent wall in, or expensive wrapping paper. I loved this manicure and spent hours gazing at it, grinning stupidly. By far my favourite so far.

What's your favourite manicure that you have done? Was it a technique that you were particularly proud of, a favourite colour, or one you couldn't explain why you loved it so much?












3 comments:

  1. Hello! I thought I would check out your blog also! Beautiful stamping, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo lovely. I have a huge thing for matte finishes right now, so of course I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the finish to these, they almost look like you have used foil / wraps as they look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you awesome people leave comments! I read and treasure them all, and I'll always respond to a question as soon as I can.

Appropriate blog links are tolerated, but please be reasonable.